* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5/5March 13, 2014
Reviewer: Arthur in Massachusetts
* This is one of the best tasting protein powders I've had in a while, and in my favorite flavor! Since I only use a single scoop with a scoop of powdered non-fat milk in 10-12 ounces of water, the 4 lb. container goes a long way.
This review is specific to Combat Powder, Banana Cream
* Combat has become our standard protein mix for daily use, for everything except my post-workout recovery meal. We generally mix in a blender with fruits and/or veggies but it has mixed well even in a shaker. We use only the Chocolate and Vanilla and they both have a good flavor. Especially at 66, I appreciate the included enzymes. The cost (~ $0.80 per 25 grams of protein) is a good value. I highly recommend Combat and plan to keep using it as part of the daily eating plan for both my wife and I.
* Delicious. I've run thru tubs of protein of most the major brands and i cant believe it took me so long to try this one. I like the fact that Muscle Pharm brings more than strawberry chocolate vanilla as well. I appreciate that. Mixes instantly in water, taste is delicious and ingredients are what my muscles need. It instantly mixes with water in my shaker.
* Ive tried many different proteins and this is one of my personal favs..I don't see how anyone would have issues mixing this, as it has mixed VERY easily for me in both milk AND water..I throw 1-2 scoops in a shaker, give it a shake for about 6-7 seconds and bam she's ready..cookies and cream tastes so good, especially in milk. It's one of the best tasting powders I have tried. Good value for the money. I highly recommend this stuff.
This review is specific to Combat Powder, Cookies 'N' Cream
* So I decided to try Muscle Pharm products b/c of their work with and support of many UFC fighters. My main concern with protein powders is the taste, and this tastes pretty good with a slight marshmallow aftertaste, similar to low or sugar free powders. Its filling and I'll re-post later to report any specific gains.
* This product does not mix with water at all. I even halved the serving size in a large glass to try and get it to dissolve with no success. If you don't mind using a spoon to eat wet, chunky protein off the surface, then go for it, but I'm dissapointed with the product.