* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
3 of 7 people found the following review helpful
3/5December 16, 2013
Reviewer: John in Wisconsin
* My low rating is the result of trying both this and a different spread from the same order. The NutiLight has a drier consistency and less hazelnut flavor compared to the other spread (which comes out of the jar with a smoother consistency). I will finish the jar, but my preference is definitely the other spread.
* When you have to limit or change your diet, you hunt for products that suit your taste buds in the low carb, sugar free category! Well for me this is about as close as I could get to the real thing and I love it!
* This is slightly less sweet than Nutella, but still tastes almost identical to it. Great smooth texture. And for only 2g NET carb it is dreamy! I just received my first jar of it yesterday and will definitely buy it again.
* I really wanted to love this product, as I do almost everything I order from Netrition, but it was not to be, sadly. I find it has a very "off" aftertaste. I can't decide if it's an artificial taste, a metallic taste, or what, but it's just not very good. Sorry:(
* This product is terrible. It has no chocolate or hazelnut flavour at all. It simply tastes of sugar. The La Nouba chocolate spread is so much better. That one actually tastes like Nutella. This one is just a brown sugary spread. I had to actually have a few squares of dark chocolate with this to have any discernible chocolate flavor come through. Total waste of money. The Belgian La Nouba product is a million times better. This is simply a one note sugar bomb.