- Faster Absorption: smaller particle size means quicker digestion and faster utilization.
- More Efficient: 20 times more total surface area for greater uptake into the bloodstream.
- Greater Purity: Micronizing creatine produces a more pure creatine. By increasing the total processing steps and purification procedures, AST's Micronized Creatine yields a finished product substantially more pure.
- Mixes Easier and Better: 20 times more surface area. Greater surface area means easier, faster and more complete mixing.
- No Stomach Upset: Regular creatine monohydrate sits in the gut longer. This causes discomfort to many users. AST's Micronized Creatine goes into solution better and leaves the gut quicker causing no stomach upset.
- Better Results: New Micronized Creatine offers 2000% more particle surface area for better utilization, better uptake, and faster results.
AST Micronized Creatine is a new creatine supplement that incorporates state-of-the-art particle micronizing technology (PMTTM). This technology sets a new standard for creatine supplementation by actually producing creatine micro-particles that are 20 times smaller than regular creatine powder. It mixes instantly in liquid and stays suspended longer. It has no gritty mouth feel and is easy on the stomach. AST Micronized Creatine is the best creatine monohydrate supplement for fast and effective results.
Drink Plenty of Liquids - Creatine works by enhancing muscle cell hydration. It is very important to consume adequate fluids while taking creatine to see best results. A good rule of thumb is to drink an extra 16 to 20 ounces of liquid for every 5 grams of creatine you take. During your loading phase, you should be drinking an extra 64 to 80 ounces of what you normally drink. During the maintenance phase, you should drink an extra 32 to 40 ounces. This is very important and ensures you get the maximum out of creatine supplementation.
Customers who purchased this product also purchased
Find a similar product